# Study materials:
1.Pastest (Most important Question bank)
2.Passmedicine (2nd most important).
- Step up by Khaled El Maghraby. (My first preference)
- Notes & notes by Hamad sir.
- Past Paper Bullets (Exclusively made by me)
My preparation Duration was: 9 months
(With part time job + chamber: 6months + full time study last 3 months). I think 6 months is enough with full time study.
★ 6-month Duration Plan:
Pastest (1st read) >> Passmedicine (1st read) >> Pastest (2nd read) >> Step up review (single time) >> Passmedicine (2nd read) >> Past paper Bullet (Must, at least twice, last 10 days)
★★ Important Strategies should Follow:
- Make your own Hand note of key point during 1st read.
- Mark each Question as easy/difficult/need revise during 1st read according to your own way.
- Secret Repetition.
These shouldn’t Skip/avoid:
Never skip past paper(at least 2 times Questions directly or with same concept copied from past paper)
Never plan to appear in exam without Solving Pastest. (at least 2 times)
Never feel lazy to Google search for imaging.
- 150 ECG by Hampton sir
- ECG book by Dr. A.B.M Abdullah sir.
- X-Ray, CT, MRI, Dermatology picture: (Google + Pastest + Passmedicine)
★May Allah help all of you to acquire knowledge for the service of humanity★
★Success is an individual choice backed by burning desire, pure persistence and Brutal effort★
Thank you and wish you all to have a smooth journey to MRCP part 2.